Northern Bochum and Herne are of economic importance. The company of Roeser Medical now occupies parts of former industrial land owned by Nokia in Bochum North. The take over of the buildings by RIM (Research In Motion Deutschland GmbH), who designed the beloved BlackBerrys, were under discussion first.
- search now for a furnished appartment in northern Bochum
- search now for a furnished 1-room flat in northern Bochum
Located in the north of Bochum are also the VfL Bochum, the Starlight Express, the shopping center RuhrPark, the Bochumer steel plant, the GEA industries and many more, neighboring the district Herne and Wanne-Eickel. The Thyssen-Krupp-Stahl AG is located on the Allee Street.
- search now for a furnished 2-room flat in northern Bochum
- search now for a furnished 3-room flat in northern Bochum
In Wattenscheid you will find the company Klaus Steilmann GmbH as well as the TGW (Technology and Founder Centre Wattenscheid), the industrial estate Wattensheid East and the industrial park Holland. Here you will find rental offers, which vary from short term furnished apartments to single houses. Instead of booking hotel rooms companies like Tectum Group, Kultur Ruhr GmbH, BP, ELBA and Gelsenwasser often rent furnished apartments in Gelsenkirchen.
- search now for a furnished 4-room flat or bigger in northern Bochum
- search now for a furnished house in northern Bochum
- See all offers in northern Bochum